Date : 26 May 2023
Time: 10:30 AM- 16:15 PM (Lunch break 12:45PM - 14:00PM)
1. To give a biblical perspective on issues surrounding LGBTQI+
2. Practical implications for believers upholding the biblical view
1. A balanced, biblical perspective on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and intersex issues.
2. Biblical response to gender dysphoria
3. How do we deal with issues concerning LGBTQI+ in church?
4. How do we handle “diversity, equity & inclusion” policies at work or in school which may not be consistent with biblical principles?
5. How do we interact with people “coming out” as guy, lesbian, bisexual and transgender without endorsing their sinful desires and acts?
The whole meeting will be in English with interpretation into Cantonese
Rev. Dr. Jack Sin (D.Min. Pensacola Theological Seminary) has been pastoring churches for more than two and half decades and is the pastor of Sovereign Hope Bible Presbyterian Church, Singapore.
He has lectured in church history and pastoral theology in Bible colleges in Singapore, China, Myanmar, India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and Vietnam. He is presently an adjunct lecturer in Myanmar Theological Seminary, Myanmar and Indian Reformed Bible Seminary, Bangalore. He is also the author of 7 books, many theological articles, devotional pamphlets and evangelistic tracts.